an
groups-icon

Directory Theme’s Looking Good

• Version 10
    Ramon Cole
    57 points
    Bronze User
    Bronze User

Well I’ve had a couple of months off to give the Directory Theme a chance to get it’s arse into gear, rather than perpetually moaning about what works, and what doesn’t work, and I must admit that it all looks rather good, and might well save me having to delve into ListingPro or get fleeced by GeoDirectory.

Just noticed a load of video tutorials in the sidebar too, so hopefully I’ll be able to get things working pretty sharpish!

At first glance, a good outing by all concerned – and I’ll be looking to set up the PP Directory Theme over a Geodirectory one once I’ve tried, tested and pulled my hair out over the good points and the bad ones.

The Elementor plugin is a great addition rather than needing to mess around with the old PP page builder, so it looks like its a case of choosing the right child theme and booting it all up (provided that the child themes actually work first time with this new framework).

Okey dokey, onto the video tutorials and hopefully having a small website up and running by the weekend!

March 1, 2021 at 5:12 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    March 4, 2021 at 5:27 pm
  • Kiran Kumar
    86 points
    Bronze User
    Bronze User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 5, 2021 at 10:31 am
  • Adnan
    28 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 5, 2021 at 1:17 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 6, 2021 at 2:14 am
  • Guillaume FW
    20 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 12, 2021 at 3:11 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 12, 2021 at 5:13 pm

Views

Replies