Directory Press and image sizes

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Directory Press and image sizes

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Directory Press and image sizes

July 22, 2013
Mario Mario
  • Mario
    Mario
    Senior Member 95 points

Whre can I find either documentation or internal help documentation in DIrectorypress that tells me all the proper sizes w x h for all the images in the listings?

Also I only see the forums for the REsponsive themes. I am using 7.1.4 do I still post here for those questions? THanks

July 22, 2013 at 1:57 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

Mario

there is no set size as these are controlled by your WP media settings and user images.

July 23, 2013 at 2:40 am
  • Mario
    Mario
    Senior Member 95 points

Oh I guess what i meant as far as sizes… Like

THe listing has a graphic that it displays when someone goes to the listing.
    A featured Listing has another graphic size if it’s in a different slider.

Those are the width and heights that I was looking for. I know that WP has no restrictions on sizes.

I did have an issue with a listing that loaded a very large PNG and used it for her graphic… even after deleting that listing when I recreated the listing it had issues… i had to go in and delete the old graphic in order for everything to show up properly. That’s why I was asking.

THanks!

July 23, 2013 at 10:32 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

the listing page can be adjusted in the adin (1 column,2 and 3) so the display size would vary again depending on the amount of space available.

July 24, 2013 at 4:12 am
  • Mario
    Mario
    Senior Member 95 points

OH ok Thanks Mark!

July 24, 2013 at 5:53 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

np

July 25, 2013 at 1:39 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team