Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Hassane

Digital Download theme

Hi, I just purchased the Digital Download theme after looking at the demo online and seeing it will do everything i need it to. Once i installed it, and replaced my ShopTheme, the admin area looks exactly the same. Meaning, i do not see any of the listing packages, listing pages, My Account page looks like the Shoptheme still, etc... Is there an issue going from the Shop Theme to any other theme? Is there a way to uninstall the older theme completely? I am at a loss. the Download theme as installed now is useless and looks nothing like the expected output. Please help, H-

Created: January 19, 2015 at 4:02 am

• Hassane
    January 19, 2015 at 5:13 am

Validated.

I uninstalled the whole wordpress on the test site, deleted files on the server and database, reinstalled and uploaded the download theme, and it is working now.

the problem is on my real website which already has the Shoptheme on it, i cannot do that.

So how can i completed uninstall only the premiumpress theme and all data associated with it? So i can go ahead and upload a new them as a clean premiumpress theme.

thanks,
    H-

• Josh
    January 19, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Hello Hassane
    Try deleting all the wordpress files.Install another copy of wordpress and create a new database for it

• Hassane
    January 19, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Josh,

If this is the only way, it is a huge problem. I did this as a test on my test side, but the issue on my live site is i have 10K users, a forum, etc… so I cannot do a full reset.

Are there tools which do that? Like move users from one database to another, etc…

H-

• Hassane
    January 20, 2015 at 7:32 am

It happened. In order to get this working, you have to go to the theme toolbox and reset the website. that way, you only reset your PremiumPress theme and not the website/wordpress itself. A little painful but workable if you do not have a lot of listings.

for anyone else having this issue.

H-

• Josh
    January 20, 2015 at 7:56 am

Glad you solved it Hassane.Thanks for Sharing

• Clive
    Clive
    January 20, 2015 at 11:35 am

🙂

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments