details tabs not working correctly

• Jason
    Jason
    Newbie 20 points
    September 9, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Troubleshooting an issue for a client. Take a look at https://www.dental-tourism-directory.com/office-of-dental-medicine-dmd-ljilja-pantalon/ and notice the tabs. The content area for description shows up fine, but click on images, and nothing shows up. Please provide any suggestions. TIA.

• Michael
    Michael
    Elite Member 427 points
    September 9, 2013 at 11:47 pm

I don’t know the answer to this, i had to go to Display Setup home page and content for something similar. I had to make sure I had not conflicts with the tabs and other features on the home page. Try putting tabs first. Eventually, I took the tabs out because for mobile it was a bit of a mess responsive-wise. But try doing different positions of the settings of the features you have on the home page, perhaps.

• Jason
    Jason
    Newbie 20 points
    September 10, 2013 at 1:00 am

well, after some investigation it looks like there is a snippet of jscript missing from when the previous developer that was working on this site modified the files…and lovely, modifed theme files directly. So now I need to determine what page contains the code to generate that tabbed area so I can see if I can’t resolve this. Anyd direction would be much appreciated.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    September 10, 2013 at 3:26 am

looks like someone has customized this for you and got it wrong.

you’ve got a ‘video’ tab in your source code which hasnt been closed correctly and its hiding all of your other items.

i would re-load the default _single.php file.

• Jason
    Jason
    Newbie 20 points
    September 10, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Thanks Mark, I found it was the _single.php file, definitely heavily modified, but I failed to note those divs not being closed, that gave me a great start. Thanks a ton!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes