an
groups-icon

Deposit-Cash Payment Method Choice Needed – Developer Price Needed

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Randy Etengoff
    0 points
    Beginner

Cash Payment Method Choice Needed

I want to use the Micro Job theme to hire people for “local jobs & services” (live in person) Not digital internet jobs as the theme is meant to do.

Pemiumpress micro jobs is the only one I see that has a search function to find local people to do jobs. most micro jobs do not need search location since it does not matter where they are located. This is why I need this extra payment method along with the built in search feature already in place to make my site work the way I need it to.

Below are the changes in the theme I’m looking for.

• We Use Paypal to upload a requested “deposit amount” instead of the full job amount as soon as the buyer clicks to commit to buy something.
    •The deposit amount will be a percentage of the total job price that Admin can set either as flat rate percentage for all categories used (ex-10%), or separate percentages according to each category as well.
    •The buyer then pays the seller the remaining balance in cash after the job is completed in person.
    •The feature to reimburse the buyer deposit fee (ex-10%) must stay in effect, in case Seller doesn’t show up or finish job.

Reason and benefits for adding this payment plan choice
    •This makes the system fully automated
    •Buyers don’t have to worry about putting all the money upfront anymore.
    •Buyers don’t have to worry if they will win disputes any more.
    •Buyers don’t have to wait until disputes are settled to get their money back.
    •This takes all the time away from admin having to check and authorize withdraw payments
    •This takes all the problems away from admin getting in the middle of disputes
    •Less transactions going back and forth causing problem accounting errors.
    •A Better more efficient way to make payments.

please read the added below feature that needs to be included as well
    See attached picture to see how it looks on microjobengine theme. which i perfer if you can add the same to it.

June 19, 2016 at 5:47 pm
  • Randy Etengoff
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    June 19, 2016 at 6:02 pm
  • Mr Jake
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    June 20, 2016 at 2:18 am
  • Randy Etengoff
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    June 20, 2016 at 5:52 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    June 20, 2016 at 7:52 am

Views

Replies