an
groups-icon

Customize Header and Footer Colours

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Susan Peach
    120 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User

I’m setting up my site and have been slowing figuring out Elementor. I did not like the home page it created based on my child theme, as it was quite a bit different. So I added a new template page and have been customizing that which is getting me closer to what I want.

I’m stuck with my header and footer though, because I can’t figure out how to customize those colours. I tried to select a new template header and footer to create my own, but these are all Pro options so I can’t use them unless I upgrade to Pro, which I’m not ready to do since I’m still figuring Elementor out.

I’m attaching a screen shot of the header that Premium Press is giving me when I select that widget. Under the advanced settings I changed the background colour from black to green, to make it obvious which part I am able to customize. The parts I cannot change are the black stripe at the very top, the text colour, and the light grey area surrounding the header. Can someone please explain how I can change the colours for these areas?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 28, 2019 at 4:15 am
  • James D
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    February 28, 2019 at 5:30 am
  • James D
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    February 28, 2019 at 5:48 am
  • Susan Peach
    120 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    February 28, 2019 at 8:08 pm
  • James D
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    February 28, 2019 at 9:38 pm

Views

Replies