an
groups-icon

Custom Listing Page Tabs

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Vadow
    0 points
    Beginner

I am trying to make some custom tabs for my directory listing so that users can add additional items about their business. I would like to add an events tab that is specific to the business but have not been able to figure out how to do it.

The code i have is as follows, separated out on each line ONLY for easy reading, otherwise there are no returns in the code I am using:

[code title=””]<div class=”block”><div class=”block-title”><h1><span>[TITLE]</span></h1></div><div class=”block-content”>[IMAGES]<ul class=”nav nav-tabs” id=”Tabs”>
    <li class=”active”>{Description}

• {Details}
  • {Portfolio}
  • {Social}
  • {Services}
  • {Products}
  • {Contact}
  • {Comments}
  • <div class=”tab-content”>
    <div class=”tab-pane active” id=”t1″>[TOOLBOX]<h5>[TITLE]</h5>[CONTENT] [GOOGLEMAP]<div class=”clearfix”></div></div>
    <div class=”tab-pane” id=”t2″>[AUTHORIMAGE-CIRCLE] [FIELDS]</div>
    <div class=”tab-pane” id=”t3″>[IMAGES]</div>
    <div class=”tab-pane” id=”t4”>[SOCIAL]</div>
    <div class=”tab-pane” id=”t5”>[VIDEO]</div>
    <div class=”tab-pane” id=”t6”>[FILES]</div>
    <div class=”tab-pane” id=”t7″>[CONTACT]</div>
    <div class=”tab-pane” id=”t8″>[COMMENTS]</div>
    </div></div></div> [/code]

I have the tabs 1,2,3 all working up but everything after that starting at t4 SOCIAL does not work. I can click on each tab and it will show active but no panel card will show up with any information on it, it will keep the last active panel’s information.

Also, I need to figure out where in the files to add Portfolio, Products, Social, Services, etc so the names are working on the tabs. I am assuming it is a language file somewhere.

Any idea why this would be failing at #t4. When I picked this apart, contact and comments were t3 and t4 respectively until I moved them to t7 and t8 so I am not sure if it is a coding issue at this point or not. I figured that if I could add the extra names in the code or language file and got the tabs recognized with the correct shortcodes, then it should work, right?

After I get this working, what do I have to do to allow the user the ability to upload the extra information on the social, video, files, etc tabs. Are these custom fields? Is there more documentation that can help me understand this better.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

July 9, 2014 at 7:54 am
  • Vadow
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 9, 2014 at 8:22 am
  • Walter Nadybal
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    September 8, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Views

Replies