Css builder has problems

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Css builder has problems

Css builder has problems

July 26, 2013
Mike Mike
  • Mike
    Mike
    Senior Member 130 points

Color Changes|Basic Colors|Layout Blocks

I trying to use this tool, after trying a couple options, especially those under show options, the code quickly seems to be garbled, and all of a sudden the top of my pages on the live site shows a bunch of un interpreted css code.

Here is a screen shot and resulting css code:

</style><style type=\"text/css\">	h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, #core_menu_wrapper .navbar .nav > li > a { font-family: !important; }</style></style type=\"text/css\">body { background:#ecf7ff; border:0px; }
    body,a { color:#000000;}
    .btn, .btn-primary, .core_advanced_search_form .btn, .btn:hover, ul.items.list_style li .btn { background:#278ece; color: #fff;
    text-shadow: 0 0px 0px #fff;}
    .breadcrumb, .breadcrumb a { color:#010000;} .breadcrumb li {text-shadow: 0 0px 0 white;}
    #core_header, #core_header_wrapper { background:#278ece; border:0px; }
    #core_header_navigation, #core_header_navigation .navbar-inner { background:#2875a6; border:0px; }
    #core_header_navigation .navbar .nav > li > a { color:#000000;}
    #footer,#core_footer_wrapper { background:#2875a6;}
    #footer, #footer .footer-block-title h3, #core_footer_wrapper #footer h3 { color:#ffffff;}
    #footer { background:#2875a6;}
    #core_footer_wrapper #footer_bottom { background:#278ece;}
    #core_footer_wrapper #footer_bottom, #core_footer_wrapper #footer_bottom a { color:#ffffff;}
    .block .block-content { border:0px; background: url(http://ddsca.com/petbeta/wp-content/uploads/152bkg.jpg);} 		ul.items.list_style li:nth-child(odd) {background: transparent;}

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 26, 2013 at 8:59 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

looks like your type=\”text/css\” has slashes but apart from that it seems ok.

July 27, 2013 at 3:36 am
  • Mike
    Mike
    Senior Member 130 points

looks like your type=\”text/css\” has slashes but apart from that it seems ok.

Ok I will try that as a detour.
    Keep in mind the CSS code generated is yours not mine.
    I simply set the options on the left and pressed the magic button you provided to create the CSS.
    You should be able to duplicate by setting same options

July 27, 2013 at 1:06 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

hi Mike

thanks, iv stripped the slashes in v3.8 so that will solve that issue, the rest looks ok though.

July 27, 2013 at 2:21 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team