Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Css builder has problems

• Mike
    Mike
    Senior Member 130 points
    July 26, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Color Changes|Basic Colors|Layout Blocks

I trying to use this tool, after trying a couple options, especially those under show options, the code quickly seems to be garbled, and all of a sudden the top of my pages on the live site shows a bunch of un interpreted css code.

Here is a screen shot and resulting css code:

</style><style type=\"text/css\">	h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, #core_menu_wrapper .navbar .nav > li > a { font-family: !important; }</style></style type=\"text/css\">body { background:#ecf7ff; border:0px; }
    body,a { color:#000000;}
    .btn, .btn-primary, .core_advanced_search_form .btn, .btn:hover, ul.items.list_style li .btn { background:#278ece; color: #fff;
    text-shadow: 0 0px 0px #fff;}
    .breadcrumb, .breadcrumb a { color:#010000;} .breadcrumb li {text-shadow: 0 0px 0 white;}
    #core_header, #core_header_wrapper { background:#278ece; border:0px; }
    #core_header_navigation, #core_header_navigation .navbar-inner { background:#2875a6; border:0px; }
    #core_header_navigation .navbar .nav > li > a { color:#000000;}
    #footer,#core_footer_wrapper { background:#2875a6;}
    #footer, #footer .footer-block-title h3, #core_footer_wrapper #footer h3 { color:#ffffff;}
    #footer { background:#2875a6;}
    #core_footer_wrapper #footer_bottom { background:#278ece;}
    #core_footer_wrapper #footer_bottom, #core_footer_wrapper #footer_bottom a { color:#ffffff;}
    .block .block-content { border:0px; background: url(http://ddsca.com/petbeta/wp-content/uploads/152bkg.jpg);} 		ul.items.list_style li:nth-child(odd) {background: transparent;}

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 27, 2013 at 3:36 am

looks like your type=\”text/css\” has slashes but apart from that it seems ok.

• Mike
    Mike
    Senior Member 130 points
    July 27, 2013 at 1:06 pm

looks like your type=\”text/css\” has slashes but apart from that it seems ok.

Ok I will try that as a detour.
    Keep in mind the CSS code generated is yours not mine.
    I simply set the options on the left and pressed the magic button you provided to create the CSS.
    You should be able to duplicate by setting same options

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 27, 2013 at 2:21 pm

hi Mike

thanks, iv stripped the slashes in v3.8 so that will solve that issue, the rest looks ok though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)