Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

CP9 questions

• Martina
    Newbie 4 points
    October 31, 2018 at 12:27 pm

Hi all,

quite new to all this. Finally got most things set up with CP9 theme but got I few things I struggle with:
    1. Header: I cleared out a few things but the rest seems impossible to move around (without coding).
    — I want to get rid of the tiny “header”line with Contact and social media logos.
    — Also would like to reduce the hight of menu bar to a minimum and have the active page highlighted instead of getting another bar for it.

2. in elementor: is the “wordpress blog subscription (jetPack)” doing the same as the newsletter subscription in the CP9 theme footer? does it go in the same database?

3. same as header, just seems impossible to edit and declutter it. or is there a way to do it (without) coding.

thanks so much

• Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points
    November 1, 2018 at 3:39 am

hi Martina,

1. In Version 9 the header is static. If you want to remove some objects you can hide them using custom css

2. They’re different. You can manage the newsletter from the theme via Premiumpress > Newsletter. that’s the section too where you see all emails and can send newsletter messages

3. Please see answer #1. let us know which object/s you like to remove so I can give you custom css codes

• Martina
    Newbie 4 points
    November 1, 2018 at 12:44 pm

1./3. ah… just had another look around. can I just comment it out in the CP9/_coupon/template/style.css??
    (i was looking in header.php and footer.php but that was to chaotic for my skills) would love to be able to do it myself

2. with the newsletters… i asked the question as i wanted to add a subscribe in the sidebar (so it’s not so far down) but in Elementor I only seemed to be able to find a WordPress Subscribe but not a themed one?

new 4. where in the code can I add a nofollow to be added automatically to all my outgoing (affiliate) links?

thanks so much in advance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)