WordPress Business Themes › Forums › Responsive Themes › Coupon Theme › CP9 questions
quite new to all this. Finally got most things set up with CP9 theme but got I few things I struggle with:
1. Header: I cleared out a few things but the rest seems impossible to move around (without coding).
— I want to get rid of the tiny “header”line with Contact and social media logos.
— Also would like to reduce the hight of menu bar to a minimum and have the active page highlighted instead of getting another bar for it.
2. in elementor: is the “wordpress blog subscription (jetPack)” doing the same as the newsletter subscription in the CP9 theme footer? does it go in the same database?
3. same as header, just seems impossible to edit and declutter it. or is there a way to do it (without) coding.
thanks so much
1. In Version 9 the header is static. If you want to remove some objects you can hide them using custom css
2. They’re different. You can manage the newsletter from the theme via Premiumpress > Newsletter. that’s the section too where you see all emails and can send newsletter messages
3. Please see answer #1. let us know which object/s you like to remove so I can give you custom css codes
1./3. ah… just had another look around. can I just comment it out in the CP9/_coupon/template/style.css??
(i was looking in header.php and footer.php but that was to chaotic for my skills) would love to be able to do it myself
2. with the newsletters… i asked the question as i wanted to add a subscribe in the sidebar (so it’s not so far down) but in Elementor I only seemed to be able to find a WordPress Subscribe but not a themed one?
new 4. where in the code can I add a nofollow to be added automatically to all my outgoing (affiliate) links?
thanks so much in advance
Submit your feature requests to our ideas board and it could be included in a future theme update.
or contact our support team