Couponsite :Listing setup>Custom fields How to let display custom fields on add

• Oskar
    Newbie 5 points
    May 5, 2015 at 3:53 pm

I added custom field like conditions, opening time, normal price, campaign price etc. The problem is that I cant see my filed custom fields at the description of add. I can see them only in case I try to print that offer.Than I can see all this custom field staff.But i wanna see that on single listing of cuopon. Support said me I should put shortcode [FIELDS]somewhere in content-single-listing-coupon.php. But somewhere dont work.You get error message. So can somebody explain me or show screenshot , how should look that “content-single-listing-coupon.php” file together with shortcode [FIELDS]. Or where should I put that, becuase it doesnot work, that you just add shortcode on any place in php file and I am not IT. Support said it my business and that your personal extra option. I say that fcucking standart and I shouldnot know php language for that.

• Oskar
    Newbie 5 points
    May 5, 2015 at 3:56 pm

<?php
    /*
    * Theme: PREMIUMPRESS CORE FRAMEWORK FILE
    * Url: http://www.premiumpress.com
    * Author: Mark Fail
    * THIS FILE WILL BE UPDATED WITH EVERY UPDATE
    * IF YOU WANT TO MODIFY THIS FILE, CREATE A CHILD THEME
    * https://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes
    */
    if (!defined(‘THEME_VERSION’)) { header(‘HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden’); exit; }
    ?>

<?php global $post, $CORE;

ob_start();
    ?>

<div class=”wlt_search_results row list_style”>

<?php get_template_part( ‘content’, ‘listing-coupon’ ); ?>

</div>

[COMMENTS]

<hr />

<h4><?php echo $CORE->_e(array(‘single’,’0′)); ?></h4>

<hr />

[RELATED]

<?php $SavedContent = ob_get_clean();
    echo hook_item_cleanup($CORE->ITEM_CONTENT($post, hook_content_single_listing($SavedContent)));

?>

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    May 5, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Hello Oskar
    You can place the shortcode anywhere depending on where you want the fields to appear,for example you can place it before the [COMMENTS] shortcode

• Oskar
    Newbie 5 points
    May 5, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Thanks by trying to help me but after I put it before [COMMENTS] , I got error message by dsplaying add:Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/soovitus/public_html/rekomendacija.ee/wp-includes/option.php on line 2687.

• Oskar
    Newbie 5 points
    May 5, 2015 at 4:34 pm

sorry it works now well,it showed error only with listing, where I made custom field before and now everythink fine. Thanks

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    May 5, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Your welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes