coupons in directory listing

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme coupons in directory listing

coupons in directory listing

July 19, 2013
Carlo Carlo
  • Carlo
    Carlo
    Newbie 8 points

Anyone figure out if and how it is possible to enebale a business owner that payed for a listing to create a coupon that will be visible in their listing page?

July 19, 2013 at 8:09 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Hi Carlo

There are no coupon options in this theme yet.

July 19, 2013 at 11:52 pm
  • Carlo
    Carlo
    Newbie 8 points

Hi Mark

I know, but it would be great if somehow the coupons could be connected to listings… some sort of connection between couponpress/directorypress

this would be a very great asset…

than we could charge users every time they want to create a coupon in their listing

July 20, 2013 at 11:12 am
  • Prokopis
    Prokopis
    Newbie 4 points

i am tottaly agree with Carlo.
    This type of connection, would be great for us, we can offer a full package to our customers, and ofcource for premiumpress sales!

So, i think you MUST connect them!

This is gonna be SUPER upgrade!

July 20, 2013 at 11:18 am
  • Carlo
    Carlo
    Newbie 8 points

Thanks Prokopis

Hope more will support this …

Mark has done a great, great job with all these themes and as each theme can be used on it’s own, the directory/coupon listing combination is really very welcome

I tried to combine these by creating multisite solution but it will allways be 2 different themes

the greatness of the proposed functionality would be that the coupon is actually created in the listing

also i have some great ideas on some functions the coupons should have, but first i would like to know from Mark if it is even possible to create something like this

July 20, 2013 at 11:26 am
  • Narender Kumar
    Narender Kumar
    Senior Member 273 points

HI Carlo,

Mark is under tremendous pressure since database crash. We have raised this point earlier also and I hope Mark is aware of this. He will definitely listen to us.
    Premiumpress themes are no match, all will agree and we would love so see PP theme rising high day by day.

Regards,

Narender 😛

July 20, 2013 at 11:48 am
  • Carlo
    Carlo
    Newbie 8 points

And I always thought Mark was from another planet with secret powers like not needing any sleep, stress resisting etc… always working for the earthlings gready for stuff they can not create themselves
    :-)

July 20, 2013 at 11:57 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

thanks for your support guys, working day and night to get things back on track.

im alittle confused though, are you wanting coupons in directory theme or couponpress instgration?

July 20, 2013 at 1:55 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

I would say – Coupons in directory theme whereby we can add it to certain pay-per-listing packages. This may entice the sellers/subscribers to upgrade to a package that offer more features or options for their paid subscription.

Have a great weekend everyone! BTW click on the new Feature Request Board on the upper right side of this page and check out this post… Listing Packages Upgrade, you can vote and add your opinion.

Kind Regards,

Errol

July 20, 2013 at 2:40 pm
  • Carlo
    Carlo
    Newbie 8 points

I think coupons in directorypress is best (preferably with all coupon setting optios as in couponpress) because that way the coupon created by that merchant will be in their listing page!!! think that is a crucial factor to make it succesfull

(coupons should also be printable or enabled to be activated on mobile device and in case of online offers the merchant should be able to include the offer url in the coupon so the user will be taken to that page)

I guess that when couponpress will be integrated in directorypress the coupons will still be in seperate section of coupons

My thoughts where like this

Let’s say i offer 4 different packages in Directorypress for a business to create a business listing

Package 1, Package 2, Package 3, Package 4

Here packages 2 , 3 and 4 will be enabled to create coupons

Each time they want to create a coupon they need to pay for it (we should be able to define different prices for the timespan the coupon will be active?

the coupon(s) created by merchant will be in their business listing page (sidebar?)

Cheers carlo

July 20, 2013 at 3:00 pm
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team