Coupon Theme not working?

• Mark
    Mark
    Newbie 4 points
    March 18, 2015 at 1:38 pm

I’ve installed Coupon Theme, but not done much with it on many occasions, but this time when I installed it the auto-install doesn’t seem to work and the image files have all disappeared after a few page refreshes. Is it still compatible with the latest version of wordpress or do you think I need to use an older version? Thanks.

• Mr
    Mr
    Titan 708 points
    March 18, 2015 at 3:16 pm

What version are you using? There are theme versions where the update feature is disabled. And have you cleared your cache?

PetMaterial.com | Premium Plugins and Custom Theme Design

• Mark
    Mark
    Newbie 4 points
    March 18, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Hi, Sorry it’s not a theme within Couponpress, but the whole of coupon press. It chucks out a load of warnings on installation – sql warnings etc. The warnings all disappear from the wordpress interface on refresh, but then the images all disappear from the actual site. Also I’m getting the below on the My Account page… Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, object given in /homepages/30/d173398963/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ukdealsco/wp-content/themes/couponpress/tpl-myaccount.php on line 249
    on line: 249
    Very odd – I’m thinking couponpress doesn’t work with the latest wordpress version.

• Mark
    Mark
    Newbie 4 points
    March 18, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Hi all. To make things a little easier I’ve attached a screenshot of the car crash that I am getting at install. Any thoughts??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Mark
    Mark
    Newbie 4 points
    March 18, 2015 at 9:44 pm

OK, try again. Spot the guy who doesn’t know how to screenshot using his mac!!!

• Mark
    Mark
    Newbie 4 points
    March 18, 2015 at 9:53 pm

Grrrr….file too big! Try again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Mr
    Mr
    Titan 708 points
    March 19, 2015 at 4:02 am

Try to reupload all your theme files. There may be missing files.

PetMaterial.com | Premium Plugins and Custom Theme Design

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    March 19, 2015 at 7:13 am

looks like your using the old theme?

• Sharoon
    Sharoon
    Newbie 7 points
    May 26, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Hi, what was the solution to this issue? I have the exact same problem with my site.
    I have re-installed WordPress and the theme with no luck.

• Mark
    Mark
    Titan 733 points
    May 26, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Did you install the fixes:

https://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/3-6-issues-with-non-repsonsive-framework/

WordPress 3.7 Fix for Version 7 Themes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes