an
groups-icon

Coupon Popup

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Peter Snabe
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi

I have set Show Popup Coupon Window to ON. If I click on View Coupon a new tab is opened – and the old tab is redirected to the the website of the offer (using the affiliate link). In the new tab the coupon popup is shown. When I click at View & Copy the coupon is copied – and the new tab is also redirected to the the website of the offer (using the affiliate link).

Personally I would like one of the tabs to stay at my site – they might need another coupon.

If I instead of clicking at View Coupon – click at the “title description” of the coupon. The same tab is taken to a description of the coupon (perfect). But when I click at View & Copy the same tab is redirected to the the website of the offer (using the affiliate link). Again I would like it to open in a new tab – so they in one tab are at my site – and in the other tab is at the website of the offer.

Personally I would like that then you click at View & Copy – a new tab is opened showing my site and the revealed coupon code – and the old tab is redirected to the
    website of the offer (using the affiliate link). But perhaps it would conflict with the desired functionality of offers and deals?

April 1, 2020 at 4:32 am

Views

Replies