Coupon Popup

• Peter
    Newbie 7 points
    April 1, 2020 at 4:32 am

Hi

I have set Show Popup Coupon Window to ON. If I click on View Coupon a new tab is opened – and the old tab is redirected to the the website of the offer (using the affiliate link). In the new tab the coupon popup is shown. When I click at View & Copy the coupon is copied – and the new tab is also redirected to the the website of the offer (using the affiliate link).

Personally I would like one of the tabs to stay at my site – they might need another coupon.

If I instead of clicking at View Coupon – click at the “title description” of the coupon. The same tab is taken to a description of the coupon (perfect). But when I click at View & Copy the same tab is redirected to the the website of the offer (using the affiliate link). Again I would like it to open in a new tab – so they in one tab are at my site – and in the other tab is at the website of the offer.

Personally I would like that then you click at View & Copy – a new tab is opened showing my site and the revealed coupon code – and the old tab is redirected to the
    website of the offer (using the affiliate link). But perhaps it would conflict with the desired functionality of offers and deals?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes