an
groups-icon

Claiming a listing and others

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Alan Prosser
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi, I am looking at buying this theme but I need to know if this will work as I need it to.

I am going to set up a directory and already have the details of some 600 businesses to add to the directory including email addresses, so…..

Claiming Listings….
    1) If I add a listing and make it claimable do I use their original email address when creating the listing or do i use the admin generic email?

2) If i am using their email address will they be able to claim the listing or will it block them because the email is already in use?

3)When someone claims the listing I want them to have a choice of free membership/listing or paid for membership for an annual rate with extra features including image upload, bio etc. Is this possible/easy to set up?

4) Once they have decided to take the paid listing then I want to offer them an upgrade to featured listing.Again is this possible and if so how?

5) I also want them to be able to upgrade from the free to the paid and/or featured at any time.

6) All paid listings will be for 1 year and should automatically renew unless cancelled. Again is this possible or will they have to manually renew? I will be using Paypal more than likely.

Others
    7) There will only be three categories and members should have the option of being included in one, two or all three with price points for how many they require to be added to.

I hope someone can let me know ASAP as I am already behind my hoped timescale due to another theme not being able to cope with what I asked.

Regards

Alan

June 27, 2016 at 5:42 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    June 27, 2016 at 6:43 pm
  • Alan Prosser
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    June 27, 2016 at 6:49 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    June 27, 2016 at 7:17 pm
  • Mr Jake
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    June 28, 2016 at 12:25 am
  • Alan Prosser
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 24, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Views

Replies