Change the position of Store Description

• Abdu Ssamad
    Newbie 18 points
    October 24, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Hello,

I would like to know how to change the store description from the top of the site to the bottom of the site

I mean, by default the store name and description are shown on the top of the page and there after the coupons listed

Instead of the above, I want to show the storename, and a short description(shrink the store description to 150 chars) on top of the site, later the coupon codes and at the bottom of the site, the long description should come.

Please let me know which file I need to modify to get it

You can refer the site https://www.couponzguru.com/shopping-coupon/jabong/ to understand what I want exaclty. In this site, they have customized the theme to get a different description on the top of the site and another one at the bottom, I know this needs lot of customization.

I am just looking for the change the description position from above the coupons to the below the coupons

• ???????
    Newbie 2 points
    October 24, 2015 at 6:31 pm

Are you sure that they using this theme? On this website, on the store page has at least 2 of the container description. This is very good for SEO, it’s a pity that it was not taken into account by default.
    I also want to know how this can be done! =)

• Sumit Singh
    Sumit Singh
    Newbie 21 points
    October 25, 2015 at 1:45 am

They have customized CouponPress.

they have customized theme, permalink and many more customized stuff.

• Abdu Ssamad
    Newbie 18 points
    October 25, 2015 at 1:25 pm

I understand they customized it a lot. I am not looking for such customizations right now. The only thing I need is to change the position of the store description.

Just want to move the description from the top(above coupons list) of the page to the bottom(below coupon listing) of the page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes