an
groups-icon

Change Text on Add-Listing Page

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Mitchell Cohen
    0 points
    Beginner

I would like to change the text on the add listing page from Add Business to Add Website. Also anywhere else it appears that is not in the Elementor templates.
    Since Add Listing is not in the Elementor Templates I’m assuming its a built-in Core file. Is there a Plugin that will do this on the fly or language file.
    If I have to edit Core files I would need a Child Theme. Please point me how to edit and what file and where to get the child theme files at I’m using DT Version 9.4.3 and NO downloaded premade Designed Child theme.

On a side note for the life of me, I do not remember writing this post

Change Text on the Button ADD BUSINESS and take out other section in the picture

So I guess its core files. so again Plugin?
    what files?
    Child Theme: I remember someone giving me a plugin that made the child theme for you. If that would still work for DT 9.4.3 Please let me know
    Thanks
    Mitch

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 19, 2020 at 8:58 pm
  • Mitchell Cohen
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    February 19, 2020 at 9:02 pm
  • Mitchell Cohen
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    February 20, 2020 at 3:09 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    February 21, 2020 at 9:27 pm

Views

Replies