Category Selection in the "Add Coupon" section not working

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Coupon Theme Category Selection in the "Add Coupon" section not working

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Category Selection in the "Add Coupon" section not working

July 23, 2013
Paul Paul
  • Paul
    Paul
    Newbie 16 points

I have tried several different setting combinations on the “Listing Setup” page but still it has not given me the ability to choose and move a category.

The categories themselves I was not able to import, so I manually entered all 80 (main and sub) to the new theme using the bulk upload tool as shown in the video.

I can see the categories on the form, I can choose a category, but it will not let me use the arrow to push one over to the “Chosen” column.

Any thoughts?

BTW, in the “Start New Forum Topic” form… under the Forum drop down… under the “Responsive Theme’s” section… there is no choice for “Coupon Theme” so I just chose Directory Theme…

July 23, 2013 at 10:24 pm
  • Aaron
    Aaron
    Super Guru 922 points

Are you categories set for the “coupon” post type or standard categories?

Have this working fine my end.

July 23, 2013 at 11:16 pm
  • Paul
    Paul
    Newbie 16 points

When I installed the new theme it did not pull any of the 80 categories I had set up… so I re-entered all of them using the bulk uploader as shown in the video tutorial…

I can see the categories on the add coupon page… but when you click on the category you want on the left box, then hit the right arrow to move it over to the chosen box… it does not work…

If you click on both of the arrows back and forth you can eventually get the category to move… but that is not the way it is suppose to work!

In fact, I have more luck choosing the category in the left hand box, then hitting the left pointing arrow to move the category to the right…

Give it a try yourself… http://redtagvalues.com/add-coupon/

July 24, 2013 at 12:00 am
  • Aaron
    Aaron
    Super Guru 922 points

I am getting this error: TypeError: e[0] is undefined Source File

which probably means a js conflict. Try disabling all your plugins and seeing if it works.

July 24, 2013 at 6:18 am
  • Declan
    Declan
    Newbie 41 points

@Paul
    setting up listing should look like this:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 24, 2013 at 7:53 am
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team