Categories & Icons NOT Displaying

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes AuctionPress Categories & Icons NOT Displaying

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Categories & Icons NOT Displaying

March 19, 2014
Jonathan Jonathan
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan
    Newbie 64 points

I am having 2 issues with how things are being displayed on the mobile front end. (tested on iPhone 5)

1.) I don’t know if it is a setting or not but I have added all of my categories and when I go in to add a new listing on a desktop all of the categories show up but when I try to add a listing on my iPhone nothing shows up in the category box.

2.) When you go to the members area on a desktop a icon is displayed next to each list item but when you go to the members area on a mobile device there is no icon displayed except for on the last 2 items “My Payment Options” and “My Billing History”. My question is why does the icon only show up on the 2 but not on the rest?

Mark I could really use your help on this! Is anyone else noticing this?

March 19, 2014 at 6:45 pm
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan
    Newbie 64 points

Here are some screenshots to go with my above posting to show you what I am talking about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 19, 2014 at 6:47 pm
  • Steve
    Steve
    Newbie 22 points

One of my clients has the same issue as stated above in number 1.

Has anyone solved this issue yet?

Thanks

July 23, 2014 at 12:51 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

this is the old version as we no longer use these icons. have you tried updating?

July 23, 2014 at 12:54 am
  • Steve
    Steve
    Newbie 22 points

We are using 6.5 which I thought was the latest?

I also found this post Mark which also describes the same issue ‘categories not listed in boxes when listing on a mobile. eg boxes empty?

thanks
    Steve

July 23, 2014 at 12:57 am
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team