CATEGORIES and BIDDING HISTORY

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes AuctionPress CATEGORIES and BIDDING HISTORY

CATEGORIES and BIDDING HISTORY

July 14, 2013
Katalin Katalin
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points

Dear All,

Before submitting a ticket, I would like to ask my 2 questions here on the Forum hoping that there is an easy answer to each of them.

1. Although I choose a category when filling out the submission form, the chosen category keeps on displaying “0” and when one visits the published auction the “Category” line is empty.
    What can be wrong?

2. The bidding history is not shown on the published auction. It only gives the info on who was the highest bidder but does not show the highest bid amount (nor the biddings made so far).
    I don’t know if it is a bug or simply the the theme is such, but this missing feature makes the whole bidding procedure very difficult for bidders.
    What could be done so that the bidding history is shown? If nothing (because it is not a bug) how do you manage this issue on your own site?

Thanks,
    Attila
    http://euctions.eu
    AuctionPress 7.1.4.

July 14, 2013 at 10:13 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Katalin

Try updating the file attached, it goes in the folder;

PPT/class/

see if this fixes your category issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 14, 2013 at 1:04 pm
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points

Hi Mark,

When AuctionPress updates, should I upload it again or it will be in the update?

Kind regards,
    Attila

July 14, 2013 at 10:25 pm
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points

Regarding bidding, the “mystery deepens”…

I have put a test auction onto my site: http://euctions.eu/test-flat/

Starting price: 100 EUR, reserve Price: 150 EUR, Buy Now Price: 300 EUR.

The 1st bidder gave 160 EUR. Then the price got updated to … 101.1 EUR (see atatched file “after_bid_160”)

Another bidder gave 200 EUR, the price is now at … 161.1 EUR (see attached file “after_bid_200”)

Cannot follow the math… :-)

There is jo “Price per category” set or if there is, it is 0 EUR. I have set the bid incremental to 0.1 EUR.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 14, 2013 at 10:47 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team