car dealer theme

• leslie
    leslie
    Newbie 49 points
    October 24, 2015 at 5:34 pm

I am trying to alter the images on the front page that go with “city car sedan coupe” etc. I have found where to add new images in the car file in the template but where do I find the code to use the replacement image?. eg one of the files is called 1.png and I have deleted that file and added a new png image file but I need to find the part in the program where it says to use 1.png and add my new image in its place

• Oualid
    Newbie 1 points
    October 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Hi,

I think you should go to dashborad, theme options,General set-up, 2nd tab: page set-up, active the bottom enable editor, then a window will opend in the bottom and all the main page setting is located on your right, the first one is the one that interest you, clic on the hammer and update image,insert image, and make sure it is the right size, otherwise it dont show.

Caro

• leslie
    leslie
    Newbie 49 points
    October 25, 2015 at 9:00 am

Hi,
    thanks for replying but that isn’t what I am looking for. I am trying to alter the silhouette pictures of the car types on the front page. I’ve gone in to the templates file and added my own pictures but I cant get them to show in the front page feature.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    October 26, 2015 at 4:35 am

Have you tried replacing the images that are there currently with your own instead?

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes