an
groups-icon

Can't users to mailing list

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Geoffrey Todd
    0 points
    Beginner

I’m having troubles adding users to the mailing list. I have the Mailing List widget set up on my sidebar. When a user (registered or not) submits their email address they receive Mailing List Confirmation email with a link. Clicking that takes them back to the site, as expected.

The problem is that they do not show up in the Mailing List Widget tab of the Email Management page under Theme Setup. Similarly, trying to add users via the Import Subscribers tool also fails. There’s no error message, the addresses simply don’t get added to the list. No matter what I try the list remains empty.

This is a fresh install of the theme ver 8.9 on WP ver. 4.4.2. The install was done without adding sample data. I’ve tested with plugins disabled to no avail.

Any ideas?

Is it possible that I’m missing a table in the database? I ask because I had this problem too and had to manually create the mentioned table in order to get advanced search working properly.

February 27, 2016 at 12:08 am
  • Tom
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    March 4, 2016 at 5:03 pm
  • Geoffrey Todd
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    April 14, 2016 at 1:45 pm

Views

Replies