Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Can We Add in Alie Express Items With this Theme?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Newbie 34 points
    May 23, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Hi Everyone@

I have the shopper press theme, and wanted to know if we can use this set up to promote ali-express items, like we do Amazon etc?

Thanks for all help in answering this question for me in advance.

Libby

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points
    May 23, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Hello Elizabeth,
    This is not currently available.You would have to add the items manually

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Newbie 34 points
    May 23, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Hi Josh,

Thank you for taking the time to answer this for me appreciate it. Another quick question on this please, if I add them in manually is there still a way to use another alie express plugin with our shopper press theme, where they both would play nice with each other?

Has anyone else attempted this type of store front with the shopper press theme?

Thanks looking forward to the replies back to assist further.

Libby

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points
    May 24, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Hello Elizabeth,
    I have not come across such a plugin yet.Maybe another member whom has used such a plugin can share

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    February 3, 2019 at 12:26 am

First its Ali express , And now aliexpress plugin is not going to work any of these themes. Mark has to come up with his own plugin , i do not understand why he is not in to this . Another COmpany now even stop selling the ali item importing plugin due to high demand.
    Dead premium press and ali affiliate sites are making money for us .

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,862 points
    February 5, 2019 at 2:26 am

This post is from 2016, the reason nothing came of it was due to the setup time for Ali express.

Since the initial post we’ve had no more requests for this, if the setup has become easier and is growing in popularity ill happily take another look.

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Newbie 34 points
    February 7, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Hi Mark,

Yes if you could take a look at this a bit more, it would be wonderful!! That said, I know this post is almost three years old as you mentioned, but hopefully, there are now easier processes for being able to create an Ali express feature now. Looking forward to what you come up with!! All the best

Libby

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    March 6, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Hello,
    Am willing to pay aliexpress import plugin or if you want to go for a joint venture do let me know ?
    Can make it available premium press users on a small contribution towards plugin.
    We have 4 sites where am using ali import plugin to import products from ali express and one site where we us ali`s product import but let customer complete checkout at site for drop ship.

BELIEVE ME Or not OUR DEAD SITES THOSE RUNNING PREMIUM PRESS THEMES AND ALI EXPRESS PLUGIN, WITH NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING ON THEM, JUST BIT OF SEO AND AFTER ORGANIC TRAFFIC MAKING ENOUGH MONEY . Please consider aliepxress

• Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,759 points
    March 7, 2019 at 8:14 am

Hi w,

that’s good to hear

I would suggest you post his here https://www.premiumpress.com/ideas/ , so Mark might consider creating a plugin for it

thanks

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    March 9, 2019 at 10:55 pm

Already done months back.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,862 points
    March 11, 2019 at 1:47 am

Thanks, we get alot of requests for payment gateways and im working hard to get as many of them integrated as possible.

If you have an active AliPay Merchant account send me a ticket with details and ill see what i can do to speed this up.

• w
    w
    Newbie 31 points
    March 11, 2019 at 8:08 am

Do not need a payment gate way. Requesting A simple plugin same as ebay import or amazon import to import products from aliexpress.com

• Teresa
    Newbie 1 points
    March 13, 2019 at 4:23 pm

Count my vote for an Aliexpress plugin as well. They have great items I would like to promote, like Amazon.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)