an
groups-icon

Buy Now Price & PayPal Error

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

I have encountered two more problems. The first problem is when I create a “Buy It Now” listing the correct price does not appear in the search results/category results, the correct price is replaced with £0. If you click the listing you can see the correct price set by the user.

If you now edit the “Buy It Now” listing you have a new option that didn’t appear before to enter the start price of the auction. This corrects the price in the search results/category results but a user should not be required to edit the listing every time to correct the display price.

I tried this solution from a different topic but unfortunately, it didn’t work 🙁

Theme Setup >Page Setup >Search Page >Customized Display Code and turn ON ‘Enable Custom Display’ then Get Codes From Default Layout. The same section add the shortcode [price_bin] where you want to display Buy It Now price.

<script>
    jQuery(“.wlt_shortcode_price_bin:contains(‘$0’)”).hide();
    </script>

The second problem I have is with PayPal Standard plugin. This could be a problem with another plugin conflicting but I wanted to check I have the correct settings before I disable all my plugins.

Please see the attached images and tell me if this is correct? Do I need to enter my PayPal email address even when I have disabled membership packages and the website has 0% fees.

I am also unable to install any other payment options through Theme Setup>Plugins. I receive this error message – “An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration”

Any help is greatly appreciated!

August 16, 2017 at 2:14 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 16, 2017 at 2:18 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 16, 2017 at 5:24 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 18, 2017 at 1:27 pm
  • Wolfred Wanch
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 1, 2017 at 8:58 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 4, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Views

Replies