Bug with Google Map API

• Jean-Francois
    Jean-Francois
    Newbie 53 points
    August 5, 2016 at 3:57 pm

I have bugs with the google map after the upgrade 8.9.3:

1- No more zoom
    2- Firebugs show me errors like that:
    You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.
    …];_.Ic=this;Ca=”closure_uid_”+(1E9*Math.random()>>>0);Da=0;var rb,sb;_.C={};rb=”…

What causing this ?

• Jean-Francois
    Jean-Francois
    Newbie 53 points
    August 5, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Real crap ! on 8.9 it was working ????
    I think I will used a plugin instead !

• Harold
    Harold
    Newbie 19 points
    August 5, 2016 at 9:22 pm

I was having the same issue. This is going to delay me release date. The video is not up to date. I can not zoom on Google maps and not address shows. I agree this should not have been a final

• Jean-Francois
    Jean-Francois
    Newbie 53 points
    August 5, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Ok, some changes but not some: 🙂
    1- Google Map doesn’t work: But if I show only one map, it’s working good
    I take off the map in my footer (was showing all listing)

2- Still don’t know where to delete the carousel inside [content] shortcode.

3- Feedbacks are now working ??? Don’t ask me what I did !

4- Favorites are almost working, they just don’t appear inside my account when I click for /?s=&favs=1

• Harold
    Harold
    Newbie 19 points
    August 5, 2016 at 10:37 pm

Great.. I just checked on my categories – CAN NOT FIND

• Jean-Francois
    Jean-Francois
    Newbie 53 points
    August 5, 2016 at 11:31 pm

Apparently if I put the map inside a tab, the map are now grey. So it’s not working inside a tab #$%&*%$!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Harold
    Harold
    Newbie 19 points
    August 6, 2016 at 2:29 am

solved

• Jean-Francois
    Jean-Francois
    Newbie 53 points
    August 6, 2016 at 7:54 pm

Almost but no !

• Harold
    Harold
    Newbie 19 points
    August 6, 2016 at 9:29 pm

Actually the only thing that was solved for me was the categories. For some strange reason I has some of the sub- categories duplicate themselves into main categories. But they had zero records in them so it was easy to correct ( delete the duplicates) I still have issues with Google maps. Mark Fail is helping me ( which I am grateful for) – although i feel bad since I an having FTP issues . To recap with Google maps. 1) with a new entry the address will not show on the text box when i click on the map. 2) The Zoom is way off even though i have changed it in the settings. I did put in the API for Goggle maps ( the Google API dashboard does seem to be piking it up). Now i did select the Java script API – I do not even know if this is the correct one.

• Harold
    Harold
    Newbie 19 points
    August 8, 2016 at 7:07 am

I have given up on this. I can not see why after a minor update everything goes to XXXX. Was this update not tested before release, it seems that others are having issues as well. As I plan to make money on this I can not afford to keep on supporting this theme. I have tried another brand

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes