Bidding Options Urgent… Site Down!!!

• Sarah
    Sarah
    Newbie 50 points
    April 29, 2015 at 2:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I wonder if any of you could help. I’ve a custom listing page for my classic cars, which was updated yesterday to 8.1. My custom listing page looks great, but no longer has any Bidding Options on it!!

Is there a Bidding Plugin… or does anyone have the actual Bidding Code we could please in this???

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks
    Sarah

• zarko
    zarko
    Senior Member 360 points
    April 29, 2015 at 5:23 pm

hi Sarah,

Do you mean when users go to auction page they can’t post bid? Make sure that you have proper template selected in Page Setup > Content Pages > Listing page layout in admin

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
  • Sarah
    Sarah
    Newbie 50 points
    April 30, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Thank you so much…..

ive one question as I’ve lost a lot of functions up grading…

I have Skype as an Option on my Listings result page. But it has disappeared since the up grade!! How do I get this to show on my Listings Result page again?? as this is a major selling point for our clients!!

Sarah

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,109 points
    April 30, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Hi Sarah,

You mean a widget? You can add the widget again from Appearance > Widgets tab.

• Mark
    Mark
    Titan 733 points
    April 30, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Hi Sarah, did you use any plugin for the skype?

Mark

• Sarah
    Sarah
    Newbie 50 points
    May 5, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Yes Mark, I have your SKYPE Plugin…. which is activated, & still isn’t showing up!!

1] Could anyone tell me where I can change the background colour of the Carousel Panel Heading…. at moment its white, which is the same colour as the text!!!

2] I’ve just updated my site to 8.1, I noticed that below the download link in my account was a further download for PDF/Images… Could anyone please advise where this file is to be placed, plus do I need it??

Thanks guys for your help 😀

Sarah

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    May 5, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Q1.Could you provide a screenshot of the Panel you are referring to
    Q2.You dont need PSD/Image files in your site.This files are provided so you can use photoshop to customize the Themes original images to your liking

• Mark
    Mark
    Titan 733 points
    May 5, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Yes Mark, I have your SKYPE Plugin…. which is activated, & still isn’t showing up!!

Sarah, it can’t be my plugin as I am not a coder and don’t know how to make them. 😳

I am aware of a Skype plugin for PremiumPress themes made by Richard Bonk, is that the one you are using?

Since the update to v8 the theme uses a file for the layout (instead of the layout blocks with shortcodes used before) so you now need to enter your custom shortcodes directly into the appropriate files. It is the file that you selected under Page Setup > Content Pages > Listing page layout.

Mark

• Sarah
    Sarah
    Newbie 50 points
    May 8, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Hi Josh,
    Please find attached screen shots:

You can see than there is no title on the Carousel, also there is no Make Bid option within the bidding box… just tells visitor the bidding time left & if there are any bids!!! no Call to Action button as in “Make Bid” Could a Make Bid button be placed under each car??

I’ve also attached a shot of the Listing Result page, since upgrading I’ve lost the little House image that’s the Home Page. How do we get it back??

Thanks luv
    Sarah

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Sarah
    Sarah
    Newbie 50 points
    May 8, 2015 at 1:28 pm

Sorry, heres second screen shot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes