Bank Payment Form

• Leila
    Newbie 10 points
    August 7, 2016 at 1:02 am

I would like to change the information on the uses see on bank payment form. From how it looks (the 1st image) to how the second image looks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    August 8, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Hello Leila,
    Edit the theme file wlt_gateway_bank.php to remove or add fields you don’t need

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

• Leila
    Newbie 10 points
    August 12, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Thanks that looks perfect, I will test it. Using the bank payment form is creating a few problems for me, i have a three part question

1. We are charging a fee of lets say 5% for each sale, I would like that fee to be deducted from the amount available for the user to withdraw. For example john has a listing for $100 Jane’s buys it and pays $100. John should see $95 available for withdraw and 5% as fees deducted.

2.The amount earned shown on the overview section of theme is the total amounts all the users have deposited. What i would like the theme to do is to reduce the amount earned every time an amount is withdrawn or paid the user. So for example the amount earned on the overview page show $1000 John one of my user has withdrawn $200, i would like the amount earned to say $800. Is that possible?

3. Is there a report that can show a column for date, a column for total earned, a column for user payment, a column for fees charged, a column for VAT tax applied, and then the net and gross income.

Thanks for all your help, you have made my journey with premium press a pleasure.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    August 12, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Hello Leila,
    Basically this is how it works if using Paypal.
    John posts a job or service she is offering for $100.
    Jane buys the service and pays the $100.
    John finishes the job,alerts Jane via workflow messaging feature and marks the job as done.
    Jane receives a fund release request via workflow.She reviews the job and if its complete and satisfied then can proceed to release funds.If not complete then she can alert John via the workflow messaging feature.If she accepts to release funds then John will receive his amount with house percentage deducted (that is $95 if house percentage is set to 5%)
    Q2&Q3.There is no option to do this currently.Customization will be required

• Leila
    Newbie 10 points
    August 14, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Thanks again for the straight forward and clear answer to my question. How can i get this customization done.

• Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    August 15, 2016 at 1:33 am

hi Leila,

You may post and hire a programmer to do the customization for you through the jobs board: https://www.premiumpress.com/designwork/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes