AuctionPress – COUPON CODES?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes AuctionPress AuctionPress – COUPON CODES?

AuctionPress – COUPON CODES?

July 5, 2013
Katalin Katalin
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points

Dear All,

I am using AuctionPress 7.1.4. and when I want to submit an auction, on the submission form I cannot find the “COUPON CODE” field.

Is it a bug or …?

Thanx,
    Attila

July 5, 2013 at 6:18 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

There is no coupons for auctionpress, the user is submitting an auction not buying anything.

July 6, 2013 at 12:27 am
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points

Hi Mark,

Thankx for your feedback.

I have made a mistake, I meant “coupon” not “coupon code”…

Now that I have created a coupon, I noticed that a “Coupon/DIscount Code” field has appeared on the submission page. And this is just what I wanted to have!:wink:

Best wishes,
    Attila

July 6, 2013 at 6:53 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

oh apologises :) glad you got it sorted.

July 6, 2013 at 6:55 am
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points

Another question please: I have just noticed that I can create one coupon only.

If I want to create another one, it automatically overwrites and deletes the previous one.

What could be wrong?…

July 6, 2013 at 7:04 am
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points

I have logged out from WordPress and logged in again and now it works: I can add more than one coupon.

Thankx for running this support forum!

Attila

July 6, 2013 at 7:13 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

:) np

July 6, 2013 at 7:31 am
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points

Would there be a way (in AuctionPress) to set how many times the same coupon can be used? (I would like to give a customer a coupon and would like that he can use it for 3 auctions only. I would NOT like to follow and check manually how many times the coupon was already used…)

And also to make a coupon automatically expire after a given deadline? (Let’s say the customer can use his coupon 3 times and his coupon is valid for 3 months.)

July 6, 2013 at 6:11 pm
  • Katalin
    Katalin
    Senior Member 119 points

This is just to inform all of you that Aman has just finished this project and he did a great job!

Under SUBMISSION — COUPON, I can now set how many times a coupon may be used and also I can set a deadline for the usage of the coupon.

There is also a table created which shows the used / expired coupons and if I click on a coupon code it gives the info on transaction id(s) for which the coupon was used (plus the usage and deadline that I set for the coupon).

A really useful feature, now I have a complete control over coupon usage! 😉

Since coupon codes are part of many themes (I have DirectoryPress and AuctionPress and at least in these two themes coupons are there…), if you would like to have the above feature, just contact Aman (aman086@gmail.com) (he is registered in this forum).

Have a nice weekend,
    Attila

July 12, 2013 at 1:40 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

thanks for sharing Katalin

July 12, 2013 at 2:20 pm
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team