Auction Won

• James
    James
    Newbie 3 points
    September 9, 2015 at 2:27 am

Hi there,

From what I understood when I bought this theme, the buyer would be able to transfer money to the seller when they won an auction.

I can’t see how this happens. In a new test site, a seller listed an item, a buyer won the bid, and the listing appears under their “Won” tab – but there doesn’t seem to be anyway to complete the purchase?

Under the theme settings, I have enabled paypal for user payments. I am also running a fresh install of WordPress and Auction Themes, with no plugins.

Can someone please tell me if I’m doing something wrong?

I have added a screenshot for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    September 9, 2015 at 6:17 am

The seller can enter their paypal details in their account area and then the buyer can pay them directly.

the screenshot looks odd as the clock is still visible, can you send a ticket so i can check why.

• James
    James
    Newbie 3 points
    September 9, 2015 at 7:34 am

The clock was another thing, it has continued for all the listings, and I’ve turned off the “Display expired” setting.

What do you mean by sending a ticket?

And for the paypal, does that mean that there is no automated workflow to guide the buyer through that process, or do they just check the seller’s profile for their paypal address?
    Cheers

• James
    James
    Newbie 3 points
    September 9, 2015 at 7:39 am

Oh, nevermind, I’ve just send one through now.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    September 10, 2015 at 12:22 am

thanks ill take a look.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes