Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Article Content Pulled Down in DirectoryPress

• Marinandee
    Marinandee
    Newbie 26 points
    July 28, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Hello guys,

I need your help in fixing the article content problem. The content seems like pulled down below the attached image. I found it happened on all published articles. I wish I could make each paragraph aligned to the attached images if possible.

Please take a look on image that I attached here to get some ideas: http://www.linkslive.info/wp-content/themes/directorypress/thumbs/DirectoryPress.png
    Or simply paste this URL (http://www.linkslive.info/article/4-great-work-at-home-job-opportunities/) into your browser.

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you

• Mario
    Mario
    Senior Member 95 points
    July 29, 2013 at 6:06 pm

What I usually do when I get content issues like yours, I remove all the formatting using the WordPress option to do that and then go back and reformat. Usually it’s much easier doing that then having to find that one little thing that is messing it up.

Did you cut and paste from word or did you just create the document on your own?

• Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    Super Guru 2,739 points
    July 29, 2013 at 6:32 pm

The problem I can see in there is that your images are placed in their own <p></p> tags and that is causing the spacing issues.

• Marinandee
    Marinandee
    Newbie 26 points
    July 30, 2013 at 10:57 am

Hi Mario,

Thank you for your reply. I already did what you’ve mention above but it does not resolve the issue.

• Marinandee
    Marinandee
    Newbie 26 points
    July 30, 2013 at 11:09 am

Hello Richard,

I don’t think that’s the problem because there’s no changes after the <p></p> tags for image removed. I believe this problem related to css code.

• Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    Super Guru 2,739 points
    July 30, 2013 at 10:37 pm

You also have a <br> tag after the image (just before the <noscript> section) – if you remove that, it will be showing fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)