Anyone hired / outsourced child theme design? Codeable?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Coupon Theme Anyone hired / outsourced child theme design? Codeable?

Anyone hired / outsourced child theme design? Codeable?

October 18, 2018
Chris Chris
  • Chris
    Chris
    Newbie 21 points

I am looking to hire someone experienced with premiumpress themes and it’s *issues* to create a custom child theme for me. I followed the link in the sidebar here for “Need design work” and submitted the form, but apparently, it’s just an affiliate form posting my request to Codeable for an affiliate commission. I was really hoping to hire help experienced specifically with PP. Anyone have any success with Codeable? Or know a PP experienced developer?

October 18, 2018 at 6:10 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,722 points

We don’t offer any custom design services in-house so we recommend the codeable platform as its primarily for WordPress developers.

We’ve heard some good feedback from clients that have used their service so thus far it seems to be the best option.

October 18, 2018 at 6:49 pm
  • Aaron
    Aaron
    Super Guru 920 points

Codeable can often be hit or miss.

If you still need help I do custom premiumpress stuff here: https://www.webmix.com.au/services/premiumpress-developer/

October 26, 2018 at 4:28 am

• Brenden
    Newbie 3 points

I used codeable to make some changes to my child theme I couldn’t figure myself. Found someone on there with experience of Coupon Press and work was completed as requested and on time. No complaints from me. Am thinking of using again for something else.

October 31, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team