Amenities Options and Create listing errors V9

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Amenities Options and Create listing errors V9

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Amenities Options and Create listing errors V9

February 20, 2019
Paul Paul
  • Paul
    Paul
    Newbie 74 points

How do i change the amenities options? most of them do not apply to the directory i am creating so don’t want them to show. Also, when creating a listing, if i have custom fields based on the category they don’t show up because when creating a listing selecting the category is the 3rd option after media and description. Should what category you want the listing to appear in come first so any custom fields you want to show based on the category are immediately visible when the description/opening hours etc are then selected?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 20, 2019 at 6:04 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points

Hello Paul,

This may help as far as making changes to the tpl-add.php file (for re-ordering of those tabs):

How can I change what can be uploaded?

Note: If you follow the example in the above post, then in your case you would only need to create the templates directory and work with the tpl-add.php file. You can ignore the framework comments.

February 21, 2019 at 6:14 am
  • Paul
    Paul
    Newbie 74 points

Thank you but i still have no clue! i’ve had a look at the tpl-add.php file and i just have no clue as to what i need to change.
    I do understand that i need to create a child theme to be able to modify and not have any thing change when there are updates. Id like to use the responsive theme as my child theme as it has the look i want with regard to header etc, how can i make it a child theme?
    Ive checked the child themes available to download and none of them are quite the same.

Thanks

February 21, 2019 at 9:08 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team