After activate the Plugin "[MISC] – Terms & Conditions"

• Martin
    Martin
    October 23, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Hey,

I activated the Marcs “[MISC] – Terms & Conditions”-Plugin.

It works fine, but now I have to mark the Terms & Conditions Checkbox at each Login… Thats really annoying!!!

@ Mark: Do you have a code to fix it for me? I think, that I only have to delete some lines… but which?

Nice regards
    Martin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Josh
    October 23, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Hello Martin,
    Why would you want to remove this?Thats the plugin main purpose ‘..This plugin will add a tick box that requires the user to check it before they can login, register and create new listings on your website..’
    A user confirms that they have agreed with your site T&C by ticking the checkbox

• Martin
    Martin
    October 23, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Yes.

It’s good to agree the T&C while add listing and registration. But it’s very unusable for my users to accept the T&C at each Login again…

• Martin
    Martin
    October 23, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Okay I’ve managed it myself.

• Josh
    October 23, 2015 at 6:47 pm

๐Ÿ™‚

• Ole
    November 8, 2015 at 2:37 pm

MArtin, how do you have resolve this?

• Clive
    Clive
    November 8, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Ole, resolve this???

The plugin is working EXACTLY how it should do – the problem was that Martin is a bit of a complete n0ob who doesn’t understand how to use WordPress or PremiumPress themes.

• Martin
    Martin
    November 8, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Thank you Clive for your nice words.

I think you do not know how to take care discreet and trustworthy to clients. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your answers to the questions of your clients are mostly “:D” or not really helpful.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    November 8, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Clive,

“The plugin is working EXACTLY how it should do โ€“ the problem was that Martin is a bit of a complete n0ob who doesnโ€™t understand how to use WordPress or PremiumPress themes.”

Out of curiosity… what was the purpose of this response?
    Seemed a little meaningless/unwarranted.

Respectfully,
    James

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments