an
groups-icon

Add Ons in Listings – Failure to Transact or Process Payment Correctly

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Brian Chiorello
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi All,

I discovered this today with my Testing Team and its a pretty MAJOR issue.

Site URL: https://newdronepal.risccon.com

Issue: Problem buying Add On Services – Payment Flow / Transaction Flow – BROKEN

Description: There is a MAJOR issue when with the transaction/purchase flow when buying ADD ON services in the Micro Job Theme. The below will descript the steps taken to recreate, we have tested this numerous times and isolated the issue to the ADD ON services and the transaction / payment flow.

The total amount from the Listing is not carried over into the Payment using the STRIPE plugin. If the purchase is made, only the amount in the Stripe payment screen is made, when that is processed, the ENTIRE amount goes to the SELLER and the (15% – site processing fee) is NOT Deducted.

Issue 1: Unable to select more than 1 add on services – please advise if this is by design or defect
    Issue 2: The proper amount is NOT being charged to the customer for ADD ON services
    Issue 3: No site processing fee (15%) is being deducted, the seller is receiving the FULL AMOUNT

Please see the attached documentation that I took screenshots and so forth, I will open a Ticket unless anyone thinks this is a setup issue.

Brian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    April 13, 2018 at 10:56 pm

Views

Replies