Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Add Listing (layout Issues)

• John
    Newbie 2 points
    May 24, 2019 at 12:14 am

I am using the latest version of the premium-press directory. I have added a variety of custom fields using checkbox. These are displayed on the “Add Listing” page but I cannot find how to adjust the column widths as the checkbox is covering the wording/choices.

Website is http://www.ukaquaticshops.co.uk (go to add listing and within description box to see issue). Once updated the selections are fine on the listing page. I just need a way to adjust the layout or width of each checkbox area.

Many thanks in advance

• John
    Newbie 2 points
    May 24, 2019 at 12:30 am

Apologies, I have also just noticed that none of the checkbox options are displayed when using microsoft edge. Wording does appear in Chrome but get covered by the check box

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points
    May 24, 2019 at 2:17 am

Hello John,
    Unable to view anything since an account is required to see what you’re referring to.

You can try adding this to your custom CSS:
    .form-check-input { height: calc(1rem + 2px); }
    Note: This should trim it down considerably and will affect ALL checkboxes that have the .form-check-input class (on any page). Change the value 1rem to adjust the size (if needed).

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points
    May 24, 2019 at 2:25 am

@John
    I should also note that the adjustments should be in 0.05 – 0.1 increments. Using whole numbers will change it dramatically. Play with the values a bit and you’ll get the hang of it.

• John
    Newbie 2 points
    May 24, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Many thanks for your assistance James,

I have adjusted settings so you do not need to have a membership. You should be able to access the “Add Listing now”. The advice you provided adjusts the actual check box width rather than the width of the column holding the selection name.

Hope that makes sense

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points
    May 24, 2019 at 9:37 pm

@John
    Registration is still required. Hard to say what needs to, or can be, done to correct it.

You may need to make manual changes if it’s part of the layout you want to alter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)