Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Ad Banner Problem (Directory Theme 9.2.8)

• Jeffrey
    Newbie 23 points
    July 10, 2019 at 1:53 am

Hi,
    I recently updated to 9.2.8 and am using the Anatoliy child theme. I have enabled the advertising area on the listing page. A customer just purchased a spot. I don’t know yet what he entered, but there is no image and no link (see right-bottom corner of attached image). From the video it seems pretty simple, image and link.

When I edit the campaign, I don’t see either the link or the image (see attached image). Seems like both should be present and both would be required fields. Just trying to make sure how this works before I contact the customer. Appreciate any info you have!
    – Jeff

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Jeffrey
    Newbie 23 points
    July 11, 2019 at 4:13 am

I tested adding an advertisement following the video. Problems encountered:
    1. No sample image appears in my account when “SAMPLE” is ON.
    2. When I select “SELECT SPACE” on the advertising page, and “PAY NOW” via Payment System Test, it does say order complete and generates an invoice. However, while clicking on “Return to my account” does take me back to my account, there again is no image. Clicking on my advertising takes me back to the advertising page, but it wants me to order again, instead of uploading my image and link address.
    3. Though I could not provide an image and link address, a campaign was created. When I edit the new campaign, the same fields appear as in the image I provided earlier.

Please advise!
    Jeff

• Jeffrey
    Newbie 23 points
    July 14, 2019 at 4:57 pm

Ok, it’s now working. Not sure why. I updated WordPress, but would not think that was the cause.

Regarding db fields, with a functional ad I’m seeing “url” for the link, but nothing for the image. Why is the image field not included? If I cannot see the image field when I edit a campaign, how am I able to manage the campaign as an admin? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Jeff

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    July 15, 2019 at 2:18 am

Thanks for updating.

The campaign display has been updated and will be in the next update.

Apologises for any inconvenience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)