ppt_net2pc08-03-20_115888874

Woocommerce and subscription payments option

I want to use woocommerce with the real estate theme as it allows me carry out synchronized accounting with quickbooks accounting software. I also see you can setup billing by the month using paypal in the theme. How does this setup work with woocommerce operating, do I need a seperate woocommerce subscriptions plugin or is it handled internally in conjuction with woocommerce. Thanks

Created: June 16, 2020 at 3:29 pm
  • In: General Discussion
  • Started by: netpc
  • 2 members left 3 comments
  • Last reply from: netpc

• netpc
    June 16, 2020 at 3:43 pm

monthly billing for listings not membership!

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    June 17, 2020 at 10:20 am

hi

basically, the theme and woocommerce does not interact. So the membership set from the theme will not communicate with your woocommerce settings unless if you do some custom modification to the function.

• netpc
    June 17, 2020 at 11:56 am

On the front of the site real estate theme it says seamless integration with popular plugins and it lists woocommerce, I am disheartened the new version 10 looked cool but now there is no woocommerce integration I cant go with the project as I would have to operate with no integrated quickbooks invoice accounting for my business and VAT Moss filing for operating VAT payments in the EU. Guess its back to developer number 1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)