Where i can get ALL VERSIONS of COUPON THEME from Oldest to latest? I am NEWBIE.

Hello, I want to get all versions of coupon theme's. Can anyone help me ?

Created: July 8, 2020 at 8:15 pm
  • In: General Discussion
  • Started by: Anonymous
  • 6 members left 15 comments
  • Last reply from: JamesDJamesD

• JamesD
    JamesD
    July 8, 2020 at 9:59 pm

Hello,

“I want to get all versions of coupon theme’s. Can anyone help me ?”

Usually if it’s not available within the account area then it’s no longer available.
    I’d recommend contacting support to ask.

• YAEL
    YAEL
    August 1, 2020 at 5:17 pm

Hi, i have a license key, but i can just download version and not the last, why ?

thanks

• JamesD
    JamesD
    August 1, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Hello,
    Users can only use v10 or a version prior. You cannot use both, so you need to contact support and they will replace the v9 download with the v10.

Note: Once you do upgrade, the previous v8/v9 license will no longer work.

• YAEL
    YAEL
    August 1, 2020 at 8:16 pm

Hi JamesD,

Thanks for your quick reply. I just want the v10 (with new design and else)
    I will do a new site from scratch.
    I send message to support to have v10 of coupon theme (instead of ), I hope to have an answer quickly 😉

• Dien
    August 2, 2020 at 2:48 am

I think, you can’t download v10 because it’s not ready.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    August 3, 2020 at 2:59 am

@YAYEL
    Not 100%, but check your account now and see if it’s available now.

• YAEL
    YAEL
    August 4, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Hello, thanks everythink is ok now ! thanks

• Graham
    Graham
    September 19, 2020 at 8:40 am

“you need to contact support and they will replace the v9 download with the v10”

This appears to only apply to certain customers!
    I’ve asked twice for this in 2 support tickets:
    1st – Mark said I would have to wait for an update tool, not available until Feb 2021. My reply to this remains unanswered!
    2nd – I explained that I am not using the current theme (v9) so an update tool was not required, I just want my entitled theme update. I was told the same crap about having to wait for an update tool, no response to my explanation of not needing to update.

After all these years of owning this theme I received an email telling me there was an update available, only to find that there isn’t.
    Appears to be no more than a marketing ploy hoping you will payout even more money to obtain a newer version of the theme early, the one you already bought ages ago that was sold with “lifetime updates”.
    Maybe I misunderstood the meaning, it actually means, it takes a lifetime to get an update?

Good luck with that model…

• JamesD
    JamesD
    September 20, 2020 at 4:01 am

Note: The Software Download and Stock Photo themes have not been updated to v10 as of yet, they should still be listed as downloads in the account area.

• Terrell
    Terrell
    September 21, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Sorry to highjack this conversation. “New Topic” button isn’t working for me on any browser. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Elementor was updated to the newest version and now I can’t edit my homepage. Is upgrading to Pro required now?

• JamesD
    JamesD
    September 22, 2020 at 1:51 am

Hello Terrell,

“New Topic” button isn’t working for me on any browser. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes. The problem is with the site, not anyone particular.

Elementor was updated to the newest version and now I can’t edit my homepage. Is upgrading to Pro required now?

I don’t believe Elementor Pro will be required, however, I do know that Elementor widgets can become non-responsive/corrupt due to certain types of changes within the Elementor update. This is what I’m thinking is what you’re experiencing.
    You can create a new homepage template again and if you can do that then you know it’s your current template that’s conflicting (usually has to do with various references used by Elementor assigned to widgets).

Haven’t tried it yet, but you can try to export then import that Elementor template to see if it corrects the issue…

1) Go to Elementor > Templates and hover over the homepage template then click the Export Template link to save it to your PC.)

2) At the top of the same page you’ll see the Import Template button. Click on it and import the file you just saved/exported.

3) Go to PremiumPress > Design Setup > Page Linking and set the Home Page setting to the newly imported template and save.

4) Check to see if the editing problem still persists.

• Terrell
    Terrell
    September 22, 2020 at 6:45 am

Thanks James. Following your instructions and a bunch of trial and error, I got it back to normal again.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    September 22, 2020 at 7:58 am

Good to hear you got it working Terrell. You’re welcome.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    September 23, 2020 at 2:21 am

@Terrell

Looks like the page being called to do the search is experiencing a server error.

This can potentially be the reason why it’s not filtering, so I’d recommend correcting it first.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)