an
groups-icon

When will the theme be updated?

• Version 10
    olivier Ngonya
    52 points
    Bronze User
    Bronze User

Good evening to you…First of all I would like to thank all the premiumpress team for the work done because your theme is one of the best I have used for microjobs websites.
    Unfortunately since I can not publish my platform because I have some problems really necessary for the operation of my platform:
    -The payment, I contacted your customer service to present my problem with the payment gateway cinetpay and the interlocutor reassured me that a work of update of the plugin was being made and that it will be solved in the next update which will come very soon. It’s been more than 2 months but I still don’t have an update
    -The chatbox is not very interactive and the most important is that it does not support mp4/mp3 files. How to sell digital services without being able to transfer this type of document to the customers. Another point concerning the chatbox is that it is impossible to attach files on mobile which is annoying because we know that the majority of users connect via their phones
    -The design of the ads is not really adapted to the mobile.
    When I bought the theme it was planned that there would be updates every month but it’s been almost 3 months that we have no update with this type of crucial problems.
    For me there are only these points that negatively affect my opinion of this great theme

November 20, 2022 at 6:28 pm
  • olivier Ngonya
    52 points
    Bronze User
    Bronze User
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    November 20, 2022 at 6:31 pm
  • Matti
    154 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 23, 2022 at 8:40 pm
  • Sven Barth
    341 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 27, 2022 at 3:27 pm
  • Stephen van Waert
    17 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 28, 2022 at 3:06 am
  • Matti
    154 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 28, 2022 at 11:13 am

Views

Replies