Unable to download plugins

• Andrew
    Andrew
    Newbie 2 points
    March 17, 2015 at 9:05 am

Hello,

I have logged into my members area and have tried to download the plugins on the plugin page.

Whenever i select the download link a popup appears that says:

“Please login to your wordPress website”

How can i download plugins.

Andrew

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    March 17, 2015 at 9:18 am

Hello Andrew
    Login to your site and download the plugins under Theme Plugins

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,109 points
    March 17, 2015 at 9:22 am

Hi Andrew,

First please clear your browser cache then please login to: https://clients.premiumpress.com
    then go to https://www.premiumpress.com/plugins/ page. You should see download buttons and click on the button as shown on this attached image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Peter
    Newbie 7 points
    March 17, 2015 at 10:14 am

This simply does not work. It works neither from https://www.premiumpress.com/plugins/ nor from theme plugins on the site dashboard.

Could you provide access to a repository where I can download all plugins to my hard drive so that I can install from there?

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,109 points
    March 17, 2015 at 10:17 am

Hi,

Have you tried to clear your browser cache first then login to your site then go to plugins section on admin?

• Peter
    Newbie 7 points
    March 17, 2015 at 10:36 am

Yes, tried that again a couple of minutes ago (and previously). Clicking on any Install button takes you to an “insert” of the standard wordpress Add Plugins page. I’ve tried it on different browsers too.

• Peter
    Newbie 7 points
    March 17, 2015 at 10:14 pm

Any progress on this?

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    March 19, 2015 at 7:05 pm

kindly open a ticket

• Vasile Vlad
    Vasile Vlad
    Newbie 38 points
    March 19, 2015 at 9:46 pm

In Multisite version is not possible to install plugins from blog admin side.

Thats an issue of the way how theme plugin admins section handle or better to say not handel install.

Also the plugin download page i no longer linked with My account in order to download it in an old fasion way.

• Peter
    Newbie 7 points
    March 19, 2015 at 9:52 pm

No, granting access to my site is not an option. Again, I would request that access to a password protected Member’s Only repository to download these files is made available. After all, I’ve purchased the Club Membership on the basis that all themes (Premium Resonsive and Child Themes) and Plugins are available for download. Alternatively, you could simply email these to me on the email address that you have on file for my account. I’m happy with either. Could we just resolve this now?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    March 20, 2015 at 3:26 am

please bear with me whilst i finish updates to this page, should be available before the end of the day.

• Peter
    Newbie 7 points
    March 20, 2015 at 11:32 am

Thanks Mark.

It’s all working now and I’ve managed to download the required plugins.

Much appreciated.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes