Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
EvieB

Top Links Menu Not Displaying

Hi there I've added a main menu and set it to display in the top links but it isn't showing... I've just changed it to top links & main navigation for en_US & en_AU. It only displays on the main navigation area. Any idea how I can get it display how I want it to in the top links? http://www.smartaussies.com.au Thanks.

Created: May 25, 2020 at 3:21 am

• JamesD
    JamesD
    May 26, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Hello,

There are various header templates and nav settings under PremiumPress > Design Setup > Header.

• EvieB
    EvieB
    May 27, 2020 at 12:02 am

Thanks James! I had used that area but ended up changing it in the customisation area and it actually worked from there. 😉

• JamesD
    JamesD
    May 27, 2020 at 12:24 am

You’re welcome, glad it helped.

• EvieB
    EvieB
    June 7, 2020 at 12:57 am

Hi there

I am using the coupon child theme and last week my top nav bar was displaying login, register, my account on the right hand side, depending on whether the member is logged in or not, for style 2. Now it’s not displaying anything on the right hand side and I haven’t changed anything… I just went through all the styles again in the customisation area and the design config areas and it still doesn’t display.

Any idea why it suddenly disappeared?

• EvieB
    EvieB
    June 8, 2020 at 2:12 am

Ok so it’s just started displaying again! lol (Strange little gremlins creeping around in the background…!)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments