Third-party plugins

• Piotr
    Piotr
    April 25, 2020 at 7:54 am

Is it possible to use third-party plugins like “Indeed Ultimate Affiliate Pro” to be linked to the PP core functionalities like memberships management?
    How about third-parity Payment Gateways?

• Marie
    Marie
    April 28, 2020 at 8:05 am

Hi Piotr,

Its only possible by modifying the theme codes to integrate the theme and the plugin. By default there’s no integration for this yet.

• Piotr
    Piotr
    April 28, 2020 at 8:49 am

Hi Marie,
    Thanks for your reply, but that is disappointing because it narrows down theme flexibility/usability to plugins provided by PP only (not best of quality poor in features), but the range of PP plugins is petite compare to what is currently viable on the market.

For instance, the UPS plugin in respect to options is way behind currently expected by the public and webmasters comparing to plugins provided by WooCommerce or YITH. Is there a way around to make third-party plugins compatible without the need for theme code modification.

Otherwise, there is no point using PP Themes at all if in the nearest future the could be a need to use third-party plugins.
    Developers should make customers aware of such complications

Giving a statement like this:
    “… and Integration with Your Favorite WordPress Plugins
    Our WordPress Auction Theme offer seamless integration with popular WordPress plugins.”

Contradicts the reality; unfortunately, I am facing a huge problem now because the shop theme will not work with WooCommerce UPS plugin and installing WooCommerce conflicts with PP Theme.
    So my client was very upset and demanded to sort it out ASAP.

Any Ideas how to resolve this predicament

• Marie
    Marie
    April 28, 2020 at 8:57 am

Hi Piotr,

Using Woocommerce with Shop theme will have different shop functionality. The shop theme has its own products and checkout system and the woocommerce does have different ones. The theme features and functionalities are provided already into our demo and if you want much more integrations which like you said needs out of the box. The favorite plugins stated on our website will be for plugins that does not need integration with the functionalities like for checkout,shipping or any other related to the shop cart and checkout features, if you need to integrate such thing into those areas then you need to do theme customization.

• Piotr
    Piotr
    April 28, 2020 at 9:48 am

Now I understand my client frustration (PP Shop Theme Version 9)
    PP developers integrated very basic shipping option that has nothing to do with “UPS” and installing your “UPS” plugin doesn’t change anything at all – there is no UPS account integration at all, so all arrangements need to be performed manually – can you imagine dealing with hundreds of orders daily and process them manually.

• Piotr
    Piotr
    April 28, 2020 at 10:04 am

I am afraid none of your Themes eCommerce related fit the purpose if parcel delivery arrangement is required. Unless the business owner is prepared to deal with each parcel individually – very unlikely because processing parcels for delivery and stock management is a very complicated and time-consuming process.
    To be honest, it is very disappointing and I will need to make alternative arrangement for my client including redesigning his website with WordPress Theme that supports WooCommerce and third parties plugins offering stock management and delivery fulfilment and all that will cost me a lot of money.

• Piotr
    Piotr
    April 30, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Well, luck of any response indicates poor PR Management.
    It looks like I will need to take it directly to Mark doorsteps.

• Marie
    Marie
    May 4, 2020 at 7:35 am

Hi Piotr,

I understand what you want but unfortunately the theme does not support that integration yet. You can submit a ticket if you want to forward to Mark concern for feature request.

Thank you

• Piotr
    Piotr
    May 4, 2020 at 9:00 am

Hi Marie,

Look, if the “Theme” doesn’t support something or is not compatible, then why PP website says otherwise.
    And why there are available plugins to download if they can not be used with Themes at all?

Regards
    Peter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Marie
    Marie
    May 5, 2020 at 8:17 am

Hi Piotr,

It actually works as is but it will not be related data with the theme. If you install woocommerce, It has different Products, Payments and settings than the theme settings and listings.

• Piotr
    Piotr
    May 6, 2020 at 7:02 pm

Marie,

With all my respect, I don’t think you have tried yourself to install (integrate) WooCommerce to WordPress running “Shop Theme V9” otherwise you would know that WooCommerce doesn’t recognise “Shop Theme” and requests that compatible Theme is installed otherwise WooCommerce will not function correctly. So there is no “SEAMLESS WOOCOMMERCE INTEGRATION”

Unless I am missing something here. Can you enlighten me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments