Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Shopping Cart – Feature Requests Please

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 9, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Hi Guys

Iv been bombarded with customers asking for a new responsive version of shopperpress and so im going to start development shortly.

What i want to know is any features, ideas or suggestions that would make your life easier as a store owner both affiliates and transitional.

The floor is yours

Mark

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    July 9, 2013 at 3:31 pm

When editing display settings and hitting save is it possible to keep the options open instead of closing every time? A little popup maybe saying settings saved etc.

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    July 9, 2013 at 3:38 pm

Also getting rid of the customer getting an invoice in his area even when he did not eventually buy, also admin getting an email for that. Just does not seem right to me, I know you say its for follow ups but I would rather do without it.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 9, 2013 at 3:50 pm

thanks, keep them coming :)

• Jeffrey
    Jeffrey
    Senior Member 231 points
    July 9, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Mark – how about removing the shipping costs if the product is set as a “downloadable item” (ie no shipping required). In the existing PPT theme if you have shipping costs set it adds shipping costs to those items when it is not needed.

• Brandon
    Brandon
    Titan 709 points
    July 9, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Sorry to ask this question on the New Feature Post.

But can someone explain the difference between the Standard and Responsive Version of ShopperPress

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 10, 2013 at 3:23 am

@Brandon, the responsive framework is a new framework that’s designed to work with and adapt to, multiple device environments (mobile phones, tablets, desktops, laptops etc) allowing orders/products to be purchased from each.

The existing version will only allow orders on a desktop.

• Brandon
    Brandon
    Titan 709 points
    July 10, 2013 at 5:09 am

really, that is weird.

My site it set for Mobile Friendly View DISABLE.

And when I use my Android Phone I can buy from my site.

• Dan
    Dan
    Newbie 66 points
    July 11, 2013 at 2:35 pm

I need a way to allow importing of sku and stock level QTY on a regular basis.
    (I have another website and want to import by CSV or txt a file with SKU and QTY and it to update shopperpress based on those values)

• Dan
    Dan
    Newbie 66 points
    July 11, 2013 at 2:37 pm

also automating a way to report stock level / sku so my server can pick it up and de-allowcate stock from my central system

• Dan
    Dan
    Newbie 66 points
    July 11, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Need a way to export a google shopping csv file so I can upload it into google shopping (now a adwords PPC)

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 11, 2013 at 3:28 pm

thanks for your suggestions, keep them coming.

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    July 12, 2013 at 4:39 am

Mark, ‘add to cart’ needs to be ‘more info’ or something so that it does exactly what it says on the box. :) I mentioned this on the old forum a few times, not only does it not add to the cart but it can put people off, thinking they are actually committing themselves to purchase rather than just looking at the full product info before buying.

Listings and the carousel.

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    July 12, 2013 at 4:44 am

Also Mark is it possible to force signups to upload a profile image, this would act as an anti-spam feature as well, well at least against robots, coupled with a human test such as a question like ‘what animal likes to chase cats’ :)

• Brandon
    Brandon
    Titan 709 points
    July 12, 2013 at 5:19 am

David I like your idea about changing Add to Cart to More Info.

Does anyone know how to do this.

Even better would be how to make the add to cart button work correctly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)