Responsive Design Question/Issue

• SCOTT
    SCOTT
    Newbie 2 points
    September 8, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I am having trouble with the responsive design on my site. When I try to view https://www.rungearguycoupons.com/ on my ipad, the formatting appears to not be responsive. I have debated about resetting everything and starting over, but wanted to reach out to the forum before doing this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    September 8, 2013 at 12:35 pm

this isnt the responsive theme, its couponpress (non-responsive)

• Maria
    Maria
    Newbie 3 points
    September 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Hello Mark,

I have the classified responsive theme can you help with my sub categories they work perfect but when i check my cellphone it only shows the main categories. Ive submitted 2 tickets and no response Thank you..

Maria

• SCOTT
    SCOTT
    Newbie 2 points
    September 8, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Thanks Mark. Appreciate it. Any idea as to why there are odd formatting issues on the ipad? Would you suggest I start from scratch?

• Maria
    Maria
    Newbie 3 points
    September 10, 2013 at 1:59 am

Hello Mark!

Can i get a response on my post?

September 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm #14468
    Maria
    Maria
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I have the classified responsive theme can you help with my sub categories they work perfect but when i check my cellphone it only shows the main categories. Ive submitted 2 tickets and no response Thank you..

Maria

• Aaron
    Aaron
    Super Guru 920 points
    September 10, 2013 at 2:14 am

Probably better to create your own thread but have you created a separate mobile menu in Appearance -> Menus at all?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    September 10, 2013 at 3:30 am

@Maria, sub categories are designed to be hidden on the mobile view, this to prevent the users having to scroll for pages and pages.

Also please dont jump in on other users posts, not very friendly.

@SCOTT, the non-responsive theme isnt responsive so the formatting will be as a standard layout squashed into a smaller device.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes