Remove Google Map from Gigglio Child Theme Home Page

WordPress Business Themes Forums Child Themes Remove Google Map from Gigglio Child Theme Home Page

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Remove Google Map from Gigglio Child Theme Home Page

August 4, 2014
JESSE JESSE
  • JESSE
    JESSE
    Newbie 28 points

Hey Guys,

I’m trying to remove the Google map from the home page of my site. I’ve done it before, I just can’t figure out how. Haven’t been able to find anything in the Home Page options.

Thanks in advance for your help.

August 4, 2014 at 12:25 am
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

Basically it should be in theme options > home page and click the X on the map to the right of page and scroll down and click save changes and that should do it. What I find with the last update sometime you may have to log-out and login again to see the changes.

August 4, 2014 at 12:56 am
  • JESSE
    JESSE
    Newbie 28 points

Hi Errol, thanks for the reply.

The strange thing is that I don’t seem to have the home page map enabled. You can see what I have enabled on the screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    August 4, 2014 at 6:50 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

Sure is strange – it usually be in that location maybe the professional team can assist you.

August 4, 2014 at 9:18 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

if your sure you dont have it enabled, make sure you’ve disabled caching and plugins as this is all to commonly the problem.

August 6, 2014 at 4:54 am
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team