Recurring PayPal Payments….RealtorPress

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes Real Estate Theme Recurring PayPal Payments….RealtorPress

Recurring PayPal Payments….RealtorPress

July 23, 2013
Robert Robert
  • Robert
    Robert
    Newbie 1 points

Not sure why this is happening….I setup a couple of different listing packages on one of my sites (www.RVAHomes.net) to give the first 30 days listing FREE and for some reason PayPal is charging them the monthly fee immediately. Is there some way to correct this? Please advise.

Thank you,
    Robert Davenport

July 23, 2013 at 3:12 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

there isnt any 30 days free options in our responsive themes as of yet, a listing is paid for at the moment the user makes payment

July 23, 2013 at 3:34 pm
  • Robert
    Robert
    Newbie 1 points

Mark, I’m using the RealtorPress theme and in the Memberships Options it does show that you can setup a 30 day free listing via PayPal. I specifically asked and got help with this from your support team. So now all of the sudden this option is no longer available? I’m confused and have already launched my website with the packages giving 30 days free listing. If Paypal is charging upfront, then how can I promote my site as offering 30 days FREE?

July 24, 2013 at 2:20 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Hi

ah, sorry i thought you were referring to the new theme, my bad.

There is a trial option in the version 7 theme, paypal will still charge the user at the same time they are provided a 30 day trial its just the payment wont be collected until after the first 30 days.

July 24, 2013 at 3:43 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team