Recommended plugins for any serious PremiumPress user

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion Recommended plugins for any serious PremiumPress user

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Recommended plugins for any serious PremiumPress user

August 9, 2014
Cheryl Cheryl
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl
    Newbie 2 points

Best plugins to enhance PremiumPress

While I was searching the forum and founded “Differing results based on membership/listing package” I came across Richard Bonk and his plugin http://premiumwebservices.co.uk/shop/responsive-themes-plugins/limit-content-package/ . It was exactly what the directory needed to get different results based on membership/listing/FREE packages.

I was so glad Richard was able to do a “Go To Meeting”, he was SUPER helpful. Since 2010 I have been recommending PremiumPress. But today I discovered a hidden secret, Richard and his Website. By talking and sharing a screen with him today I was able to find out about all of the neat plugins that he has to enhance PremiumPress, and get it to do some of the things that we only wish it did. Not only does he develop plugins but also does custom work and custom child themes.

I already knew what features I wanted for my directory, and sure enough he had 5 plugins to take it to that level.

Thank you Richard for setting up the plugins and showing me how they worked.

I recommend him and his website to all PremiumPress members.

August 9, 2014 at 12:06 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

this looks like spam… you say you spoke with Richard today?

August 9, 2014 at 12:44 am
  • Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points

Maybe Cheryl’s the reason he’s in hospital?

๐Ÿ˜‰

August 9, 2014 at 2:32 am
  • Binesh
    Binesh
    Elite Member 431 points

๐Ÿ˜€

August 9, 2014 at 3:08 am
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl
    Newbie 2 points

Yes, Richard helped me today with the shortcodes for the plugin.

No, I was not the reason he was in. 5,135 mi apart. :-)

He was very helpful.

Mark, why does my profile keep showing only 1 point and a Newbie over and over, I have been on this since 2010

August 9, 2014 at 3:31 am
  • Mark
    Mark
    Titan 737 points

@Mark, I have seen on other thread where David mentioned to have talked to Richard saying that he is back from hospital

@Cheryl, I fully support what you are saying. Richard’s plugins and PremiumPress themes are like bread & butter, something that I can’t imagine my sites without. PremiumPress sites without these plugins are like walking without clothes, lol. You can do so much more with your site, taking it to a completely new level, and without the need for any code changes or hiring expensive developers.

Glad to hear that Richard Bonk is back!

August 9, 2014 at 9:37 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

@Mark, thanks. I must have missed that as i thought he was still absent.

@Cheryl, not sure, must be a new account.

August 9, 2014 at 10:00 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team