Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Recommended plugins for any serious PremiumPress user

• Cheryl
    Cheryl
    Newbie 2 points
    August 9, 2014 at 12:06 am

Best plugins to enhance PremiumPress

While I was searching the forum and founded “Differing results based on membership/listing package” I came across Richard Bonk and his plugin http://premiumwebservices.co.uk/shop/responsive-themes-plugins/limit-content-package/ . It was exactly what the directory needed to get different results based on membership/listing/FREE packages.

I was so glad Richard was able to do a “Go To Meeting”, he was SUPER helpful. Since 2010 I have been recommending PremiumPress. But today I discovered a hidden secret, Richard and his Website. By talking and sharing a screen with him today I was able to find out about all of the neat plugins that he has to enhance PremiumPress, and get it to do some of the things that we only wish it did. Not only does he develop plugins but also does custom work and custom child themes.

I already knew what features I wanted for my directory, and sure enough he had 5 plugins to take it to that level.

Thank you Richard for setting up the plugins and showing me how they worked.

I recommend him and his website to all PremiumPress members.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    August 9, 2014 at 12:44 am

this looks like spam… you say you spoke with Richard today?

• Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    August 9, 2014 at 2:32 am

Maybe Cheryl’s the reason he’s in hospital?

๐Ÿ˜‰

• Binesh
    Binesh
    Elite Member 431 points
    August 9, 2014 at 3:08 am

๐Ÿ˜€

• Cheryl
    Cheryl
    Newbie 2 points
    August 9, 2014 at 3:31 am

Yes, Richard helped me today with the shortcodes for the plugin.

No, I was not the reason he was in. 5,135 mi apart. :-)

He was very helpful.

Mark, why does my profile keep showing only 1 point and a Newbie over and over, I have been on this since 2010

• Mark
    Mark
    Titan 737 points
    August 9, 2014 at 9:37 am

@Mark, I have seen on other thread where David mentioned to have talked to Richard saying that he is back from hospital

@Cheryl, I fully support what you are saying. Richard’s plugins and PremiumPress themes are like bread & butter, something that I can’t imagine my sites without. PremiumPress sites without these plugins are like walking without clothes, lol. You can do so much more with your site, taking it to a completely new level, and without the need for any code changes or hiring expensive developers.

Glad to hear that Richard Bonk is back!

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,822 points
    August 9, 2014 at 10:00 am

@Mark, thanks. I must have missed that as i thought he was still absent.

@Cheryl, not sure, must be a new account.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)