RE Support: Mark Fail Warning!

• steven
    Newbie 7 points
    April 2, 2020 at 11:09 am

I have been online this morning for over two hours trying to configure the shop theme to have it display like the old theme, it is still not done, I am over 6 hours in to this theme without success. Support asked for my login to my wordpress account so i set up a separate one for the chat advisor. She said it didn’t work ( it did because i tried it) so i gave her my login but i changed the password before i gave it to her. After the session i deleted the new login and i changed my password to my site, when i checked back to the users on wordpress another user has been created without my knowledge which wasn’t there before our session. The username is natishabeeler19 the email address is arturfomichyov1992700vls@autorambler.ru Beware fellow members check your wordpress account for any new users see screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Sunny
    Sunny
    Newbie 53 points
    April 5, 2020 at 10:13 am

What was the role of the new member? If it is just a normal subscriber, then it was probably just a spam signup, as I get these occasionally on my site once I open it up for users to register.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes