Put 'Display Own Custom Pkg Features' Per Package Basis

WordPress Business Themes Forums Feature Request Forum Put 'Display Own Custom Pkg Features' Per Package Basis

Put 'Display Own Custom Pkg Features' Per Package Basis

July 27, 2013
Claudia Claudia
  • Claudia
    Claudia
    Newbie 70 points

I want to add some Custom Features only to one of my packages. When clicking the current “Display my own custom package feature list captions” this applies to all packages (that I can see anyway) and so I have to manually type in all features on all packages and tick them on or off when using this option.

It would be awesome to have this feature on a ‘per package’ basis so we can save a bit of time.

Unless, of course, I am missing something and there is already a way to do this, if so, may someone please advise me how! :)

Thanx!
    Claudia Beck

July 27, 2013 at 9:14 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

at the moment DP doesnt support any custom features per package, this maybe possible with the new responsive framework in the future though.

July 28, 2013 at 5:15 am
  • Claudia
    Claudia
    Newbie 70 points

Okay, thank you Mark. That would be an awesome future addition. :)

July 30, 2013 at 5:03 am
  • wachira
    wachira
    Newbie 20 points

If it’s the case then this option should not be there when setting up packages
    Package Features List (Display Captions) .

I too was trying to add more features to my packages but none of the additional features show up.

However, Show Custom Fields on Packages Page does help. You will have all the list of custom fields as additional features.

September 5, 2013 at 4:36 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team