mmorrison

Profile pic not updating

I am using the micro job theme and am unable to change any of the profile pics. I keep trying to upload in the profile subscriber as well as in the admin user and NO LUCK. I select a new photo but it wont upload/save Can someone please help?

Created: June 11, 2020 at 2:38 am
  • In: General Discussion
  • Started by: mmorrison
  • 2 members left 2 comments
  • Last reply from: JamesDJamesD

• JamesD
    JamesD
    June 12, 2020 at 3:34 am

Hello mmorrison,

I’d recommend turning on the WP_DEBUG/WP_DEBUG_LOG in your file.

To turn on WP debugging, open the file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false).
    If you have it there already, then make sure it’s set to true and add define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true); underneath it.

If it’s not in the file then add define('WP_DEBUG', true); and define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);. Add them just above the /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ line near the bottom.

– Once you’ve done that go through the motions that cause the error. The page should display messages that will tell you exactly where any problems are stemming from. This will also create a log file located /wp-. The same error info from the page will also be stored in the log file.

– Once you’ve have the info you need you can turn those settings OFF or remove them altogether.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    June 12, 2020 at 3:44 am

Also, make sure the Settings > Discussion > Avatar Display setting is set to Show Avatars.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)