Professional help needed with csv imports

• Sally
    Sally
    Newbie 2 points
    March 24, 2015 at 9:03 am

Hi all

I need someone to fix my csv file import of products. I’m about to launch our site and we are having various issues importing my csv file once a week. I receive a new csv file from my supplier twice a day with an updated list of products ( we wont be doing this twice daily, just once a week). There are approximately 8000 products on the list.
    The following are the list of issues I am experiencing with the importing the csv file:
    1. The csv file is too large to import in one go. My host has increased the capabilities of my website in order to be to import the whole list but it still doesn’t work.
    2. When i import a new csv file it doesn’t overwrite the old list it just adds to the old file. Even when I delete items that are no longer in stock, it still leaves the products on the site
    3. Unable to organise the categories and sub categories as they are currently duplicating.

Reality is, This import csv file for our products has been a nightmare for us, especially not being to tech savey.

Would prefer if someone was able to complete this for us quickly if possible.

If anyone can help or know of someone or a business who could help us, please get in touch.

kind Regards,

Scott & Sally
    admin@pinksquirrel.com.au

• Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru 1,710 points
    March 24, 2015 at 9:14 am

which plugin are you using ?

• Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    March 24, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Use the WP All Import plugin.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    March 24, 2015 at 4:53 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes